Practical environmental engineering design comes from a thorough understanding of the desired outcome, sound knowledge of applicable regulations and codes, and a cost-effective and technically sound approach.
Weiss Associates' engineers follow a simple and proven model for developing cost-effective engineering solutions for environmental projects. The first step is to develop an understanding of the objectives, systems and dependencies. Sound science and engineering are then applied to create an effective design that is reviewed, tested and then implemented. The end result is a reliable engineering solution. We have successfully applied this model to a broad spectrum of projects for industrial, municipal, and federal government facilities.
Since 1980, Weiss Associates has been engineering quality systems and solutions that are easy to operate and maintain and integrate seamlessly with existing or planned facilities and processes.
- Data Gap Assessment and Environmental Feasibility Studies
- Conceptual Design and Cost Estimates
- Treatability, Pilot, and Optimization Studies
- Remediation System Design, Installation, Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Engineering Plans and Specifications
- Construction Contract Documents and Administration
- Value Engineering/Life-Cycle Cost Analysis
- Project and Construction Management