Senior Project Manager
Ms. Srinivasan has over 20 years of experience in the environmental field. She has served as a Project Manager for federal, state, municipal and private client projects throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Ms. Srinivasan has developed and negotiated the scope, costs estimates, and schedules for a variety of projects for the Navy, the Army Corps of Engineers, the City of Oakland, and private clients in California under the Department of Toxic Substances Control and Regional Water Quality Control Board's Memorandum of Agreement process. She has managed up to seven concurrent projects, ranging in size from $30,000 to over $2 million.
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- CERCLA Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Studies
- Soil and Ground Water Investigation
- Project Management
- Master of Arts, Technology Management and Risk Assessment/Clark University, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Bachelor of Arts, Science, Technology, and Society, Minor Biology, Vassar College/Poughkeepsie, New York