Field Operations Supervisor
Mr. Crocker has seven years of environmental field work experience. He installs, operates and maintains ground water and soil vapor remediation systems. Mr. Crocker has 30 years of experience as a mechanic and technician working on systems including those on yachts, trucks, trains, airplanes, automobiles and robotic systems. He has experience with fabrication, assembly, and process control on various systems. In addition, he is skilled in preventive maintenance scheduling, record keeping and information acquisition, with strong computer and control system skills.
- Electrical and Mechanical Installation
- Remediation System Operation and Maintenance
- Environmental Sampling
- Well Development and Repair
- B.A., Environmental Studies, California State University Hayward
- A.S., Automotive Mechanics, College of Alameda, Alameda, California